The Outdoor Personal Aid Kit (Out-PAK) is a compact Mini First Aid Kit designed as a multi-use Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) for delivering immediate care for injuries encountered in an outdoor adventure. Despite its reduced size, the Mini First Aid Kit comes fully loaded with the essential medical equipment for Basic Life Support.
The Out-PAK Mini First Aid Kits 500 Denier nylon bag opens from the side in a clam shell configuration utilizing (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization. The bag’s exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal. Also included are a loop patch on front of the bag with a PVC Medical ID Patch and (3) three MOLLE strips on the sides to attach additional gear.
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Orange
- 1 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x 4 in. Flat Responder ETD™
- 1 x Emergency Survival Blanket (52 in. x 84 in.)
- 5 x Flexible Fabric Bandage (3/4 in. x 3 in.)
- 1 x Wound Closure Strip Bandage (pack of 10)
- 3 x Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 x Sting & Bite Packet
- 3 x Safetec .9 G Burn Gel
- 1 x Mini Duct Tape (2 in. x 100 in.)
- 1 x Bear Claw Nitrile Sand Gloves (Pair, Large)
- 1 x Med Cross Patch (GRY/BLK, 2 in. x 2 in.)
- L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz