The Outdoor Personal Aid Kit (Out-PAK) is a compact Mini First Aid Kit designed as a multi-use Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK) for delivering immediate care for injuries encountered in an outdoor adventure. Despite its reduced size, the OUT-PAK KIT comes fully loaded with the essential medical equipment for Basic Life Support.
The Out-PAK Mini First Aid Kits 500 Denier nylon bag opens from the side in a clam shell configuration utilizing (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization. The bag’s exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal. Also included are a loop patch on front of the bag with a PVC Medical ID Patch and (3) three MOLLE strips on the sides to attach additional gear.
Mini First Aid Kit Contents:
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Orange
- 1 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x 4 in. Flat Responder ETD™
- 1 x Emergency Survival Blanket (52 in. x 84 in.)
- 5 x Flexible Fabric Bandage (3/4 in. x 3 in.)
- 1 x Wound Closure Strip Bandage (pack of 10)
- 3 x Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 x Sting & Bite Packet
- 3 x Safetec .9 G Burn Gel
- 1 x Mini Duct Tape (2 in. x 100 in.)
- 1 x Bear Claw Nitrile Sand Gloves (Pair, Large)
- 1 x Med Cross Patch (GRY/BLK, 2 in. x 2 in.)
Mini First Aid Kit Dimensions:
- L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz
First Aid Kits are a very important and often overlooked piece of gear for additional information on choosing a first aid kit check out this article.