Mt. Washington 3 Hammock Underquilt
The Jacks R Better Mt. Washington 3 Hammock Underquilt – your ultimate companion for warmth and comfort while hammock camping adventures. Engineered with precision and crafted from premium materials, this underquilt is designed to keep you cozy and snug. The Mt. Washington 3 provides exceptional insulation, ensuring a restful night’s sleep beneath the stars. Prepare to elevate your hammock camping experience to new heights with the Mt. Washington 3 hammock underquilt
To tackle the worst conditions, Jacks ‘R’ Better has designed the best hammock underquilt. Featuring a dual differential cut, body contouring design, and constant height radial baffles to achieve a 20° comfort rating. As a result, these are the warmest and most capable hammock underquilts available.
Using a Mount Washington hammock underquilt means no more struggling with pads inside the hammock. So no more waking up cold in the middle of the night. In addition, the Mt. Washington 3 easily attaches to any hammock in under a minute with the included JRB Suspension System.
Mt. Washington 3 Hammock Underquilt Features
- Hammock Fit –The Mount Washington 3 down hammock underquilt works on all gathered end and bridge hammocks. Such as ENO Hammocks, Hennessy Hammocks, Warbonnet Hammocks, Dutchware Chameleon, and most other brands and DIY hammocks.
- Down 850FP: Fill power is a measurement of how much space one ounce of down will occupy when lofted, measured in cubic inches.
- Since the temperature rating of a quilt is based on how much loft there is, quilts using a higher fill power down will require less down by weight to achieve a specific temperature rating than a bag using a lower fill power down.
- Overstuff: The Mt Washington 3 is optimized with a 33% over-stuff by weight. Markedly reducing down migration and enabling the quilt to maintain its rating if the down loses loft between cleanings. Consequently, we do not recommend any additional over-stuffing.
- Long-Term Storage: All Jacks R Better hammock Underquilts come in a storage bag that does not compress the quilt and allows airflow. Consequently, the packaging is perfect for long-term quilt storage.
- Packing: Use a lawn and leaf bag to keep your hammock underquilt dry while backpacking. It will help evenly fill the space in your pack. Additionally, we offer compression sacks separately for individuals looking to pack their quilt into the smallest space possible.
Mt. Washington 3 Reviews:
Compression Sack: For 20-degree quilts we recommend the large-size compression sack.
The Mt Washington 4 is a 0° option.
The Greylock 3 is a partial-length version.