Mt. Washington 3 Hammock Underquilt
To tackle the worst conditions, Jacks ‘R’ Better has designed the best hammock underquilt. Featuring a dual differential cut, body contouring design, and constant height radial baffles to achieve a 20° comfort rating. As a result, these are the warmest and most capable hammock underquilts available.
Using a Mount Washington hammock underquilt means no more struggling with pads inside the hammock. So no more waking up cold in the middle of the night. In addition, the Mt. Washington 3 easily attaches to any hammock in under a minute with the included JRB Suspension System.
Mt. Washington 3 Hammock Underquilt Features
- Hammock Fit –The Mount Washington 3 down hammock underquilt works on all gathered end and bridge hammocks. Such as ENO Hammocks, Hennessy Hammocks, Warbonnet Hammocks, Dutchware Chameleon, and most other brands and DIY hammocks.
- Down –Nikwax Hydrophobic-Down™ The safe, high-performance, PFC-free, water-resistant down fill for outdoor clothing and gear. As a result, it keeps users warmer and drier in a wider range of conditions.
- Overstuff: All Jacks ‘R’ Better quilts are optimized with a 25% over-stuff. Markedly reducing down migration and enabling the quilt to maintain its rating if the down loses loft between cleanings. Consequently, we do not recommend any additional over-stuffing.
- Long-Term Storage: All Jacks R Better hammock Underquilts come in a storage bag that does not compress the quilt and allows airflow. Consequently, the packaging is perfect for long-term quilt storage.
- Packing: We recommend using a lawn & leaf bag or trash compactor liner while backpacking to keep your hammock underquilt dry while allowing it to expand or compress to fill available space in your pack evenly. Additionally, we offer compression sacks separately for individuals looking to pack their quilt into the smallest space possible.
Mt. Washington 3 Reviews:
Compression Sack: For 20-degree quilts we recommend the large-size compression sack.