Mt. Washington 3 Hammock Underquilt
To tackle the worst conditions, Jacks ‘R’ Better has designed a unique hammock underquilt. Featuring a dual differential cut, body-contouring design, and constant height radial baffles to achieve a 20-degree capability. As a result, these are the most capable and warmest commercially available hammock underquilts.
Using a Mt. Washington hammock underquilt means no more wrestling with pads inside the hammock. So no more waking up cold in the middle of the night. The Mt. Washington hammock underquilt easily attaches to any hammock in under a minute with the included JRB Suspension System.
- Hammock Fit –The Mount Washington 3 down hammock underquilt works on all gathered end and bridge hammocks. Including; ENO Hammocks, Hennessy Hammocks, Warbonnet Hammocks, Dutchware Chameleon, as well as most other brands and DIY hammocks.
- Down –Nikwax Hydrophobic-Down™ The safe, high-performance, PFC-free, water-resistant down fill for outdoor clothing and gear. As a result, it keeps users warmer and drier in a wider range of conditions.
- Over-stuff: All Jacks ‘R’ Better quilts are optimized with a 25% over-stuff to reduce downshifting and enable the quilt to maintain its rating if the down loses loft between cleanings or due to dampness. We do not recommend any additional over stuffing.
- Long Term Storage: All Jacks R Better Quilts come in a zippered storage bag that does not compress the quilt and allows airflow. Consequently making it perfect for long-term quilt storage.
- Packing: We recommend using a lawn contractor bag or trash compactor liner while backpacking to keep your quilt dry while allowing it to expand or compress to evenly fill available space in your backpack. We offer compression sacks separately for individuals looking to pack their quilt into the smallest space possible.
Mt. Washington 3 Reviews: