Sierra Sniveller Wearable Camping Quilt
The Sniveller wearable camping quilt was designed for the ground sleeper and is lighter than a sleeping bag.
The Sierra Sniveller can be used as serape, a blanket, or make the tapered end into a foot box. So no more squirming around to get in and out.
Sierra Sniveller Wearable Camping Quilt Features:
- Comfort rated 20ºF (-6.66ºC)
- A resealable head hole allows the quilt to be worn as a serape.
- Shell made of water-resistant lightweight nylon.
- Filled with 800-fill-power Nikwax Hydrophobic Down High performance, PFC-free, water-resistant down fill for outdoor gear.
- Drawcord, cord-locks, and double-sided KamSnaps are used to create a foot box.
- Double-sided KamSnaps allow multiple quilts to be combined in colder temperatures.
- Six lacing tabs along the side allow the quilt to be secured around a sleeping pad.
- For individuals over 5 feet 10 inches tall, we offer the camping quilt in a long version (86″ in length).
Over-stuff: Every Jacks ‘R’ Better Sierra Sniveller is optimized with a 25% over-stuff to reduce downshifting and enable the quilt to maintain its rating if the down loses loft between cleanings or due to dampness. We do not recommend any additional over stuffing.
Long Term Storage: Every Jacks ‘R’ Better Sierra Sniveller wearable camping quilt comes in a zippered storage bag that does not compress the quilt and allows airflow. Consequently making it perfect for long-term quilt storage.
Packing: We recommend using a lawn contractor bag or trash compactor liner while backpacking to keep your Sierra Sniveller wearable camping quilt dry while allowing it to expand or compress to evenly fill available space in your backpack. We offer compression sacks separately for individuals looking to pack their quilt into the smallest space possible.