Winter Hammock Underquilt
To tackle the worst winter conditions, Jacks ‘R’ Better has designed the best winter 0 degree hammock underquilt. Featuring a dual differential cut, body contouring design, and constant height radial baffles to achieve a 0° comfort rating. As a result, these are the most capable and warmest available hammock underquilts.
- Hammock Fit –The Mount Washington 4 0 degree winter hammock underquilt works on all gathered end and bridge hammocks. Such as ENO Hammocks, Hennessy Hammocks, Warbonnet Hammocks, Dutchware Chameleon, and most other brands and DIY hammocks.
- Down –Nikwax Hydrophobic-Down™ The safe, high-performance, PFC-free, water-resistant down fill for outdoor clothing and gear. As a result, it keeps users warmer and drier in a wider range of conditions.
- Overstuff: All Jacks ‘R’ Better winter hammock underquilts are optimized with a 25% over-stuff. Markedly reducing down migration and enabling the quilt to maintain its rating if the down loses loft between cleanings. Consequently, we do not recommend any additional over-stuffing.
- Long-Term Storage: All Jacks R Better hammock Underquilts come in a zippered storage bag that does not compress the quilt and allows airflow. Consequently makes it perfect for long-term quilt storage.
- Packing: We recommend using a lawn contractor bag or trash compactor liner while backpacking to keep your hammock underquilt dry while allowing it to expand or compress to fill available space in your backpack evenly. Additionally, we offer compression sacks separately for individuals looking to pack their quilt into the smallest space possible.