Old Rag Mountain 0 Degree Hammock Quilt
The Old Rag Mountain 0 Degree Hammock Quilt is lighter and more comfortable than a sleeping bag. No squirming around to get in and out. Easy to vent for temperature control. The Jacks’ first down quilt, the “Old Rag Mtn” is a true winter 0 degree hammock quilt capable of keeping a sleeper warm down to 0°F(-17°C).
The Old Rag Mt was designed for use as a sleeping bag either on the ground or in a hammock. The Old Rag Mt. will also function as a hammock underquilt (JRB Suspension System sold separately).
Old Rag Mt. 0 Degree Hammock Quilt Features
- Footbox – The standard footbox is formed with a drawcord, cord locks, and double-sided Kam Snaps. This allows the quilt to be left as a blanket for easy venting, a footbox to be formed, or multiple quilts to be stacked in colder temperatures.
- Hammock Fit -The Old Rag Mountain 0 Degree Hammock Quilt hammock underquilt works on all gathered end and bridge hammocks. Such as ENO Hammocks, Hennessy Hammocks, Warbonnet Hammocks, Dutchware Chameleon, and most other brands and DIY hammocks.
- Down -800FP Nikwax Hydrophobic-Down™ The safe, high-performance, PFC-free, water-resistant down fill for outdoor clothing and gear. As a result, it keeps users warmer and drier in a wider range of conditions.
- Overstuff – All Jacks ‘R’ Better quilts are optimized with a 25% overstuff. Overstuff reduces down migration and enables the quilt to maintain its comfort rating between cleanings. Consequently, we do not recommend any additional over-stuffing.
- Long-Term Storage: All Jacks R Better hammock quilts come in a storage bag that does not compress the quilt and allows airflow. Consequently makes it perfect for long-term quilt storage.
- Packing: We recommend using a lawn contractor bag or trash compactor liner while backpacking to keep your hammock quilt dry while allowing it to expand or compress to fill available space in your pack evenly. Additionally, we offer compression sacks separately for individuals looking to pack their quilt into the smallest space possible.